FAQs

Announcement: My Account Usage Screen Error

No ratings
3 weeks ago

We are aware of an issue that is affecting a number of our customers when trying to access their solar and electricity usage information through My Account when clicking on the USAGE tab.

Affected customers will see this screen and the link to “Go to electricity and solar usage” does not provide access to the correct screen.

solarinsight.jpg

We are currently making some updates in the background which might be the cause of this issue. Our technical teams are investigating this at the moment. We’ll provide an update here as they unfold.

If you are experiencing this issue:

1. Log out of the App or My Account and log back in.

2. If the Usage page does not load correctly and you continue to see the above screen, please clear your cache (instructions here) and retry.

3. If the above instructions fail to resolve the issue please let us know your device, browser and account information and we can investigate with you directly. Please send the moderator a private message.

While we appreciate the frustration this inconvenience has caused, we greatly value your feedback and any information you contribute towards a solution.

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
3 weeks ago
Updated by: