FAQs

AGL Rewards - unavailability in My Account FIXED

10% helpful (1/10)
4 weeks ago

UPDATE 26th September 2018 

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved.

To access AGL Rewards, log into My Account and click the Rewards tabs on the top navigation menu between usage and manage account. Alternatively, use this updated link and bookmark it for future use.

Please continue to clear your cache and use this updated link when accessing Rewards from My Account, if you require final trouble shooting. If you do not see the Rewards tab, you may no longer be eligible for AGL Rewards.

At present, we are continuing to work on a resolution for the issue affecting a number of small to medium business customers. For these customers, be sure to check back soon for more announcements here.

We acknowledge this has been a long process but once again appreciate your patience and feedback in helping us work through problem solving. We sincerely value your time and efforts whilst we investigated this accessibility.

As we continue to update our Online Services we'd value your input and suggestions in our Ideas Hub. Submit an idea, vote and comment on other ideas so we can continue to create energy experiences that matter to you.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 2018

We apologise for any inconvenience for those customers who have experienced when attempting to access AGL Rewards through My Account.

To make sure this isn’t a local web browser issue please clear your cache. Alternatively, ensure that you're not accessing My Account using a bookmarked link as this may be out of date - try this link. The Rewards tab should now appear between usage and manage account when you log back into My Account. 

If you’re a small or medium business customer, we are aware of errors when you click on the rewards link in My Account. A fix is under investigation and we will post here when it’s good to go.

Thank you to those customers who have supplied trouble shooting details and screen shots. Keep checking this announcement for updates.

Thank you for your patience, we want to get you accessing your rewards as soon as possible.

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
4 weeks ago
Updated by: