Usage Data - Charting usage per hour of day

MarXW
Conductor
1 Reply 18368 Views

Hi, I have downloaded my electricity usage data spreadsheet but would like to summarise the last 12 months into which hours of the day we use the most. This will be handy re the potential for solar energy.

Can AGL provide this info for me? Unfortunately I don't have the necessary knowledge of spreadsheets to extract this info. 

MarXW

6 REPLIES 6
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 18347 Views

Hi MarXW,

Unfortunately we don't offer this as a service. However our 'Energy Insights' service may be a good place to start if you want to find out more about your consumption habits. You can find more about this here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

MarXW
Conductor
0 Replies 18344 Views

OK thanks for the advice Jayden. I'll see if I can find someone in my friend network who can crunch the numbers for me.

MarXW.

Chris24
Superconductor
1 Reply 18187 Views

Am new solar user.30th Jan shows no solar at all and a whopping useage 30kw for electricity. I wasnt home at all until late arvo, produced over 21kw solar and had one light on and tv. Daily use normal 8 kw, how can this reading high 30kw possibly be?? my readings very different with grid reading on usage through my account and useage. 

Why arent there daily up to date readings?? 

my previous readings very different and ive checked am reading correctly.

How does agl come up with these graph readings?

Thank you.

Schander
Stellar
1 Reply 16570 Views

Hi Chris,

I note this post was created many months ago. Did you ever get to the bottom of your issue?

You can compare the readings on your solar inverter software to your feed-in-tariff on your bill and look at the electricity drawn from the grid. This should tell you how much solar power your house is consuming during the day.

Regards,

Sri

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!
This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
coastgirl
Switched-on
1 Reply 3181 Views

How do I find this info for my solar inverter software??

I have no idea.

Caban
Stellar
0 Replies 2957 Views

That would depend on which Inverter you have. They are all different.