Why does it take so long for agents to respond

Whatservice
Switched-on
1 Reply 417 Views

Why am I not able to send meter reads in through the app anymore?

Why do I get a "Service ineligible" message when trying to upload it via the website?

Why do your chat agents take so long to reply to a message, but when I take a bit too long, the ticket is just closed and I have to start over?

You
 at 13:30, Nov 6:

Picture of my meter reading.

Read

Animesh
 at 13:56, Nov 6:
Hi Hendrik. I will be happy to help you with the concern. Can you please confirm when did you take this picture?
You
 at 13:59, Nov 6:
15min agoRead

You
 at 13:59, Nov 6:
O no, 30min agoRead

You
 at 14:12, Nov 6:
hello. You still there Animesh?Read

You
 at 14:19, Nov 6:
Did you go out on lunch or knock off early during my open ticket or what?Read

You
 at 14:36, Nov 6:
What is this serviceRead

You
 at 14:36, Nov 6:
hellloRead

You
 at 14:37, Nov 6:
end chatRead

You
ffs, how do I get to a new agent>Read

You
endRead

Sayantan
 at 14:47, Nov 6:
Sorry for the delayed response Hendrik, as we are getting messages higher than usual. Just to confirm, do you want us to update the meter reads shared by you on your account?
You
 at 14:50, Nov 6:
Yes I would like to have the read updated.Read

You
 at 14:50, Nov 6:
As per my conversation with another agent today, I am unable to do read updates on my ap[p and also on the website, so I am trying to get it updated somehowRead

You
 at 14:52, Nov 6:
I dont suppose you have an update on my problem with updating the readings on my profile?Read

You
 at 14:52, Nov 6:
From what I was able to see online, there are a number of people who have been unable to do read updates since start of OctoberRead

It has now been 17min since this agent replied to me.

This was after chatting with an agent for almost an hour this morning and her advising me to just upload a picture of my reading to this chat once I got home from work and then proceeded to close the chat and the bot asking me to rate the service.

I will definitely be looking into changing providers as I also had to wait two months to get my nbn installed earlier this year.
1 REPLY 1
Whatservice
Switched-on
0 Replies 415 Views

I did not even notice it at the time, but the initial agent took so long to reply to me that the chat timed out on their side and that is why the agent changed from Animesh to Sayantan.

How is AGL satisfied with this service delivery?