Saver Centre: it all adds up

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 2007 Views

We've scouted out the best ways for you to save energy and money   

To help you get on top of your bills and lower energy usage, Saver Centre is a new, helpful, one-stop destination offering you tips and tricks to help save and use energy more efficiently, showing that every little bit can add up.

Visit agl.com.au/savercentre to discover the best ways to save energy and money.

4 REPLIES 4
Panda
Super Charger
0 Replies 1970 Views

Nice one, David!

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
JMC1
Switched-on
1 Reply 1880 Views

Screenshot_20221021-195648.png

 Hi David, I got my bill and it said that I'm spending 72% more than last year but I'm using less energy? What can I do to reduce the cost?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1841 Views

Hi @JMC1. High wholesale prices in the market currently mean that the amount you're spending on bills is likely to have gone up even if you're using the same or less energy right now. All the advice shared in Saver Centre or by other community users here on Neighbourhood still applies, of course, in order to keep bills as low as possible. 

The other thing you can do is make sure you're still on the best plan for your usage. You can do that on our Compare Plans page.

Installing solar is another option that will save you money in the long run, but of course there's a significant initial spend.

Zues
Conductor
0 Replies 1808 Views

Don't worry about the cost of electricity, Albos going to reduce your bills by $275 remember