Not receiving emailed bills

Anne2480
Semiconductor
2 Replies 513 Views

I haven't been receiving my bills via email. And yes, everything is fine my end, my correct email address is registered, it hasn't changed. Nothing in my junk mail. Bills just stopped arriving.

After a long and tedious conversation with someone on the chat - I was told everything is fine AGL's end - it must be my end - It's not. And to prove a point, just now I joined Neighbourhood and got the welcome email immediately.

Googling has shown this to be an ongoing problem with AGL for several years. There is an issue with AGL's bill distribution. Admit it and fix it. Or don't penalise your customers for late / missing payments.

Hmmm! Just got another message from Mr Chat confirming there is nothing wrong on AGL's end. Again, admit it and fix it.

Please advise what is being done to fix this ongoing issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 504 Views

Hello Anne, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not been receiving your bills and can appreciate that this would be frustrating when you are receiving correspondence from us. 

We can definitely take a further look into this for you and assist with any late payment fees. 

I will send you a private message so I can get some details from you.

Kind Regards, 

Natalie

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 485 Views

Hello @Anne2480, Thank you for letting me know. 

I am glad to hear that one of our customer service representatives is looking into this for you. 

If you need any assistance moving forward, please feel free to reach out to us. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie