Concession Card

Connected
Switched-on
1 Reply 3065 Views

I've contacted AGL via chat at least twice so as to add a concession card to my new account. How do I verify that this has been done?

To be clear, this is a new account and therefore I want to verify it now, not when I get the first bill in 3 months to check whether or not the electricity rebate has been applied.

There is also the issue of the Energy Bill Relief Fund payment to be considered.

5 REPLIES 5
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 3053 Views

Hello @Connected, Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

I'll send you a private message so I can get some details from you to check your concession and the status of the Energy Bill Relief. 

To ensure that your concessions are being correctly applied to your bill, you can use My Account or the AGL App.

My Account

1.  log in to your My Account and select Profile from the menu in the top right hand corner.
  2. Scroll down to the Concessions section and click edit.
  3. The screen will show any active concessions, or "no active concession card" if none are active.

AGL App

1. Open the AGL App and select Account from the bottom right, then Settings from the menu options
  2. Select Concessions
  3. Any active concession details will be shown, or "No active concession card" if you have none active.

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

saints66
Switched-on
1 Reply 2978 Views

i am trying to allow centrelink to obtain information from my energy provider to obtain Energy Bill Relief Fund now that l am a low income recipient

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2972 Views

Hello @saints66, Thank you reaching out to us. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

We have been provided with ABN numbers by Services Australia to obtain consent. 

For SA please use our South Australian ABN number: 49 091 105 092. 

For VIC, QLD or NSW please us the AGL ABN number: 88 090 538 337. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

Switched-on
1 Reply 2961 Views

CRN ##

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2907 Views

Hi @181818, We have updated your post to protect your personal details. 

Is there anything that we can help you with in regards to your concession? 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie