Who should I talk to about my business's meter data queries?

No ratings
‎29-10-2018 11:23 AM

That depends on what you need. Talk to our Customer Service Team by selecting 'Contact Us' in the 'Useful Links' column in the 'My Energy' section of AGL Energy Online if you need:


  • a meter to be removed or disconnected
  • your meter’s tariff codes checked, or
  • to find out the Meter Data Provider (MDP) for your site.


To request 15/30 minute interval data or COSS reports using AGL Energy Online, go to the 'Help Centre' under 'My Energy' and select 'Metering, Data, Connections' from the drop down menu under 'Create an Enquiry'.

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎29-10-2018 11:23 AM
Updated by:
AGL Moderator