Billing and Payments 

How do I make a payment on Bill Smoothing?

100% helpful (1/1)
‎26-08-2019 12:12 PM

We encourage you to set up Direct Debit with your Bill Smoothing service. Once set up, your payment amount is automatically deducted from your nominated bank account at your nominated payment date.

If you do have Direct Debit set up, make sure your account has sufficient funds for the bill amount to be paid, otherwise, a dishonour fee may be charged. Bank transaction fees and Government taxes may also apply.

If you are unable to make an upcoming payment, please get in touch with a member of our messaging team here in My Account so we can help you stay on track by applying a payment break or holiday. If you miss a payment without notifying us, your arrangement might be cancelled. Check your Bill Smoothing details and payments online in My Account or alternatively, contact us.

To keep monthly payments predictable, we set payments on the same date per month within the first 28 days of the month for customers who pay monthly and the same day of the week for weekly and fortnightly payments. Also please note for credit card payments, we only accept Visa and Mastercard. A payment processing fee may apply (GST inclusive).

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
6 of 6
Last update:
‎26-08-2019 12:12 PM
Updated by: