Billing and Payments 

Can I pay my bill online?

0% helpful (0/1)
‎26-03-2019 03:38 PM

Paying your bill online is simple. It’s quick and you don’t need to log in.

Pay your bill now

You can also pay online by logging in to My Account.

When you’re logged in to My Account you can view and pay your bills, adjust your billing preferences or switch to eBilling.

My Wallet
My Wallet contains all the payment methods you’re currently using with AGL. You can select from your saved payment methods for quick and simple bill payments, and you can add or delete payment methods at any time. Visit the Manage Account tab in My Account to access My Wallet.

Direct Debit
Direct Debit payment arrangements help make sure your bills are paid on time, every time. Set up Direct Debit with AGL and you won’t have to worry about remembering to make a payment – we’ll send you a bill with your due date and the payment will be deducted automatically from your nominated account on this date.

You can easily manage your Direct Debit details with My Account. – just click on the Manage Account tab, then select Direct Debit. Here you can add, change, or cancel your Direct Debit payment arrangements. Any payment methods you set up for Direct Debit will be saved in My Wallet.

If you don't have My Account
You can use our secure online bill payment page to pay online with a Visa or MasterCard. Credit cards are charged a payment processing fee fee which will show up on your next bill. You can view the Payment Processing Fee amount in your relevant state’s Fee Schedule.

You can also register to receive your bills through BPAY View so you can receive, manage and pay them from your financial institution's internet banking website. Visit bpay.com.au for more information.

You can find more information about Billing and Payments in Help and Support.

Was this article helpful?

Version history
Revision #:
16 of 16
Last update:
‎26-03-2019 03:38 PM
Updated by:
AGL Moderator