Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

why have I received an overdue account for a Bill paid by it's due date. Very angry

Visitor

Received 2 accounts from AGL today. One telling me my gas account was overdue the other to tell me AGL had overcharged me approximately $280.00 for my electricity account in January!  My gas account was paid on time on 29th March and the money came out of my account that day. I paid by Post Billpay and I have my receipt.  I rang to query this and was very upset with the girl  from Account resolutions who answered my call.  She had absolutely no empathy, and told me that Agl had received no money . It is very hard for me to accept this as I have my receipt and the money has come out of my account. She was also very condescending telling me to "have a nice day".  I hope someone can help me with this VERY UPSETTING situation. We are good customers who do not deserve  to be treated like this.  There was even no apology for our overcharge in January..  If  we can't have the confidence and respect of our provider we will certainly be looking for a provider who can.

3 REPLIES

Re: why have I received an overdue account for a Bill paid by it's due date. Very angry

AGL Moderator

Hey, Veryangry!

Welcome to the Community!

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, as it's absolutely crucial to the continual improvement in our standard of customer service. Please send me a private message including your AGL account details so that I can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: why have I received an overdue account for a Bill paid by it's due date. Very angry

Newcomer

Hi @

Tags (1)

Newcomer

Hi there,

How's your situation going? Did AGL withdraw the repetitive charge?

Cheers,