Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

why do you cancel my account

Conductor

Today I received an letter from you said you had canceled my account. Can you please tell me which company do you transfered to? Since I have not authorised any company, if exist,please show me the authorization documents. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: why do you cancel my account

AGL Moderator

Hey angel,

Thank you for getting in touch!

Your account may have been closed for a number of reasons, and it may not have been transferred to another company! If you'd like to find out why your account has closed, you'll need to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Conductor

Can you show your reason for close my account. I think there must be some misunderstand in it.

Highlighted

Conductor

I want to keep my account with Agl now.

Highlighted

Conductor

We called your service to know the reason for closing the account,she said we always stay in AGL,and not notice the bill of $28.78 due date 1 Mar 2018.We think it is solved.She told us the call record is 1493125744.

Then we also received the bill of $30.52 due date is 8 Mar 2018.We call 1300307245 mandarin service,the man told me the same answer.Why we always received the mail signing your account is closed now?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey Angel,

Thank you for your post!

Unfortunately, we can not investigate these account-related enquiries though the AGL Community. We'd encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to clarify this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Highlighted

Conductor

Yeah.. now this is not relevant anymore, thanks though.

Now I am facing the situation, which I have to pay a bill that I paid weeks ago.

Basically I paid the bill for 25 Apr to 31 May 2018, but the website tells me to pay it again, at a higher price. I don't understand how it works:)

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi angel,

I've just replied to your private message and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden