Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

too much bills

Semiconductor

I moved into the new apartment but I have been using AGL electricity and gas before I moved in.  I once received a bill every three months but now I changed it to receive a bill once a month. I was surprised to see the bill as the amount is too much. 

The monthly fee is the same as the previous three months.  I attached the both bill. I want you to compare these and please check. I do not understand this situation. I do not have different condition at home. It is the same situation as before. I am looking forward to your rapid response. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: too much bills

AGL Moderator

Hey hsjuliet,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that your recent bills have come as such a shock! When you're billed monthly, every two out of three bills will be estimated as your meter is still only read every three months. This could be a cause of your high bill, and we'd recommend that you start by entering your current meter reading by logging in here to verify the accuracy of your bill.

If you don't find this helpful, you're always very welcome to get in touch with a friendly member of our web chat team here!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thank you for your quick reply. I do not still understand what you said. You mean that  the charge billed for this month a two-month charge, right? And the site you linked is not connected. Can you check this again? I do not know exactly what I can do. Can you explain more detail? 

@jaydenywrote:

Hey hsjuliet,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that your recent bills have come as such a shock! When you're billed monthly, every two out of three bills will be estimated as your meter is still only read every three months. This could be a cause of your high bill, and we'd recommend that you start by entering your current meter reading by logging in here to verify the accuracy of your bill.

If you don't find this helpful, you're always very welcome to get in touch with a friendly member of our web chat team here!

Kind regards,

Jayden

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thank you for quick reply. But I did not understand what you said. You mean that  the charge billed for this month a two-month charge, right? And the site you linked is not connected . Can you check this? I do not know exactly what I can do. Could you explain more detail? 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey hsjuliet,

Thank you for getting back to me!

If these links aren't working for you, I'll ask you to take a photograph of your electricity meter and send this to me via private message with your account details so that we can take a look at things for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I attach montly meter measured on 17 April. 658B939E-8D51-4FBB-B36C-247EB41AEA99.jpeg