Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

pensioner discount

Switched-on

Hi,

I have just moved from one property to an old property of mine and i was advised that my pensioner discount would be transferred over to that account. However i got my bill and there is no pensioner discount included.

Can you please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: pensioner discount

Powerhouse

AGL here I would think would need more info, like, and without mentioning actual account numbers here, was the old and the new premises on the same account number?

Also different states have different contacts for the body that looks after pensioner discounts, so a good suggestion may be to private message one of the moderators with your past and present account details so they can assist you further, in general terms you will not lose any monies over this problem, so don't be too concerned.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Switched-on

Thanks Rob,

How do i private message?

Amber

Powerhouse

Ahh, a little problem, normally a moderator would read your post and if necessary would give you the link to PM, I'm not sure whether it's a common practise to PM the moderator but if I need to I look at past posts from say Jeremy, click on him and there is the link to PM, I'm also wondering if AGL want to promote PM's readily or in the contact process give the link, I suppose in one sense if everyone replies on PM's then no posts come here and nothing is shared and the community don't learn, maybe wait a tad for a moderator to to read your post and let them direct you, in the mean time if you can post here more info that will save time for you, like one or two account numbers and which state you are in?

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @Amber

We do apologise that the pension discount wasn't attached to the new account. Send us through some account info and we'll investigate why that's the case - all we'll need is an account name or number, the address, and contact email.

click through to this link and it should open up a new private message with myself. For future reference, all you need to do to send a private message is click through to my profile (by clicking on my picture or username) and select the orange 'Send a Message' button at the top of the page.

Thanks for your words of advice Rob!

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!