Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

payment- I PAID $607.15 ON OCTOBER 24 BUT I COULD NOT LOCATE IT FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Conductor

! paid $607.15 but I could not locate it from my  account

4 REPLIES 4

Re: payment- I PAID $607.15 ON OCTOBER 24 BUT I COULD NOT LOCATE IT FROM MY ACCOUNT 48640775.

Powerhouse

Hi Wai,

I notice that you have included your full account number on this post, not a good idea as it leaves you open to elements of the privacy act, far better to edit your post to delete it and await a response from AGL re. your query, AGL will not act on it, rather they will contact you direct and ask for proof as to who owns what account number and progress from there.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: payment- I PAID $607.15 ON OCTOBER 24 BUT I COULD NOT LOCATE IT FROM MY ACCOUNT 48640775.

AGL Moderator

Hey wai,

Thanks for reaching out!

Once you've processed a payment, this can take 2-3 business days to reach your AGL account, and it can take us 3-5 business days from there to update your account balance online. As a result, it's not unusual for your payment information and account balance about a week to update online. You can check this by signing in online here: aglener.gy/LogIn

If you'd like us to look into things for you further, Wai, you're welcome to touch base with our web chat team here: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

my case is over a month  and I even can not locate my bill from my account statement.

AGL Moderator

Hey Wai,

As this is still proving to be an issue for you, please feel free to send me a private message including your account details, and I'll be sure to help where I can!

Cheers,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.