Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

once again cannot access smart meter readings on line

Conductor

Once again we can not get our smart meter readings on line. thru the AGL log on site.

We have NO readings from the 18th December from approx 12.00am

Is our meter reading correctly, as this is an on going problem, could someone please fix this problem once and for ever

All was going good for a couple of months, then up comes the same problem that caused a lot of problems during the year.

It is useless contacting AGL by phone as the operators only pass you from operator to operator each one not having any idea of anything. until if you are lucky you get a good customer services operator, by then they day has passed.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: once again cannot access smart meter readings on line

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @goldseeker sorry to hear that you're still having issues with your smart meter. We will need to confirm a few details about your account and your meter in order to get this resolved. If you provide us with your account details via our support form we will look in to this further and get it sorted for you once and for all. ~Jeremy

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Highlighted

Conductor

Cannot access smart meter readings on line no information from 12am Thursday 31st December. nothing is different still no service on line

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @goldseeker we're sorry to hear of the ongoing issue. As discussed, we will be in contact as soon as possible to get this resolved for you. ~Jeremy

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!