Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

high bills

Switched-on

I am on the stay connected program for a couple of years now as partner and I have no work for two years, The bill has blown out to over 2000 dollars and will only get bigger as I can only pay a certain amount. It is very stressful to  owe that much money lots of sleepless nights, I have rang agl lots of times as my bills are very high for just two to three people living in the house and the response you must be using something that is putting the bill up I dont believe that is the case at all. Whe agl took over from origin years ago I got no information about this happening it just happened. If I had the money to pay out agl I would I need to get cheaper bills, I belive these bills are onle going to get bigger.

very stressed out customer

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: high bills

AGL Moderator

Hey Kerry,

Thank you for joining the Community!

We appreciate the pressure that mounting bills can cause, and we'd like to see what we can do to help! I feel that looking at a suitable discount plan and an application for the Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme (HEEAS) may be a good start.

So that we can get the ball rolling, you will need to contact us.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: high bills

Switched-on

thanks for repling to me, the suggestions you made I already have in place, I have to wait until may to apply for the govt assistance grant. I am also on 25 percent and a health rebate cared imagine how much my bills would be with out these. I expect this summer bill to be over a 1000 dollars and that is be careful with all appliances including aircon which is realy hard when you are cooking in your house.

thankyou