Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

getting the correct bill is a hard job for AGL obviously

Conductor

After waiting 2 months and countless phonecalls from me for the correct billing to be done, I have been under payed for my feed -in Tariff from the 9 / 3 / 2017 up till the 1 / 7 / 2017 and haven't recieved my 14% discount on my useage that was awarded to me on the 27 / 8 / 2017. 

Is there any chance I will be given a correct bill ? I have calculated that you owe me $ 63.15

7 REPLIES 7

Re: getting the correct bill is a hard job for AGL obviously

AGL Moderator

Hey Richard1,

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

We're sorry to hear that the standard of our billing has been such a pain point for you as of late, and we're keen to see what we can do to help! We'll ask that you contact us privately via chat here with your account number and email address, and we'll be happy to jump into your account and have a look at things.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

Jayden,

After yet another phone call just after posting my original message here I managed to get my funds that where owed, after proving yet again that things I knew to be correct where being obscured by company policy. In coming to a conclusion about this issue I have no doubt a lot of people would have put this encounter in the too hard basket and just believed your process. I believe I wasted at least 10 hrs of my time on phone calls over the 2 month period it took to address the situation, which you credited my account $15.00 for my time and the inconvienence it presented. Do I find another provider, would you?

Richard

AGL Moderator

Hey, Richard!

Thank you for getting back in touch, and for taking the time to compile this feedback.

It sounds as though your recent experiences with AGL have been fraught with frustration, and this is something that we'd be happy to chat to you about further. In order to do so, I'll ask that you follow the link as mentioned above, and we'll be happy to help where we can!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Conductor

Tried your link and got Mei,

Is it that hard for you to get in touch by phone as you have my details. Yet again the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing. Company policy obviously in the road of common sense.

AGL Moderator

Hey Richard,

I've just replied to you and am keen to see what I can do to help further.

Thanks,

Jayden.

Conductor

Your Company policy doesn't allow you to call me by phone, how convienient for your company, I will just find another supplier for my electricity as I am tired of wasting my time. goodbye

Conductor

Another 3 months later and still no resolution to my problem except more excuses and no response on this forum even after leaving 3 private messages as instructed, all I'm hearing is just crickets here.