Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

download AGL app

Switched-on

I am trying to download, via Google Play, the app in my HTC mobile, but every time gives me the message that it is not available to my device. Can anyone help me?

In My AGL IQ, I can't see my usage, so I was hoping that in the app I can track it.

Thanks,

Patricia

3 REPLIES 3

Re: download AGL app

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @Patricia - what version of Android are you running, and what is the model of your HTC mobile? 

In regards to your IQ, the same data is also drawn through to the app so if you're unable to see detailed usage in your IQ chances are that this would also be true for the app.

There could be a couple of reasons for this:

1. You do not have a smart meter at your home, which will mean that usage can only be viewed for previous billing periods as a total amount
  2. There is an error retrieving your usage data

If you are seeing an error in your IQ dashboard, what is the error code? We can use this troubleshoot and get you up and running.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!

Switched-on

Hi,

The android version is 6.0

I have a HTC One X9

I am not receiving any error message. So, my conclusion is that I haven't proper appliance to have real-time data.

Patricia

Retired AGL Moderator

Thanks for the confirmation Patricia. We do not have any known issues with HTC One X9 phones, and your Android version is a compatible version.

There could be a few different reasons causing this issue. If you tap on the ‘+’ sign that appears on the error message, the Play Store should give you more info on why the device is not compatible.

One workaround is to try clearing the cache data of Google Play store and Google Play service - this could potentially solve the issue.

Let us know how you go with the above.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!