Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

different amounts on my bill

Switched-on

Hi my bill has a lot of errors that don't make sense.

It states that I owe $989.69 new charges. On my Usage it states my new charges are $824.00 and on my online 

bill when I login my new charges are $873.91?

Now I'm wondering how many times you have added extra every month?

I live with my Grandson and his 5 year old daughter and this bill is absolutely ridiculous now. I'm on a disability

pension and can see no way of ever paying this off, especially when you keep adding extra on to it.

Seriously considering changing companies as I'm sure there are many a lot cheaper around.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: different amounts on my bill

AGL Moderator

Hey wbindian,

Thank you for joining the Community!

We'd like to a offer an apology for any confusion that our billing and systems have caused here, and I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify which each figure refers to:

• $989.69 - This is your total usage and supply charges for the mentioned period, before discount
  • $824.00 - This is your total usage for the mentioned period with out supply charge, and before discount
  • $873.91 - This is your total usage and supply charges for the mentioned period, after discount

I can appreciate that being provided three separate for the same billion period does not provide a great deal of transparency, however I can assure you that we haven't added any arbitrary amounts to your account!

We offer a number of payment options to help our customers to get their bills under control, so if you'd like to find out more you can get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.