Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

change direct debit

Urg
Switched-on

I would like to change the card from which my derect debit is made. I have clicked throught he sam screens multiiple time nbut can change the account. I am now sick of trying. can someone please calll me to chanbge this account between 12-1pm today. thank you. your website is rubish and you should not need to repeatedly login to get tot he next screen itr si aright waste of time.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: change direct denit

AGL Moderator

Hi @Urg

Sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your details online. We'll pass that feedback on to our website team to see what the issue might be. In the meantime, unfortunately we can't offer a callback for you, but we can recommend heading to our webchat here to make the request there, as they can assist you in updating it on your account with no fuss.

Re: change direct denit

AGL Moderator

Just an update - We're currently experiencing some issues with our web chat so I'd recommend checking out the link later on this afternoon, as we're currently working on fixing the issues. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Re: change direct debit

Switched-on

I need to update my credit card details as a new card has been issued.  Help!  How do I do this?

Re: change direct debit

AGL Community Manager

Hi @djbosanquet, You can update your direct debit settings here

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.