Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

can not log into my AGL account

Switched-on

Hi, I can not log into my AGL online account. It is unrealted to my password incorret. Everytime I try to log in via my computer, it turns into the page "Somethings unexpected happened" and when I try to log in via AGL app, it said "no active accounts found". I tried to reach out the online chat for help, they had reset my account and ask me to delete my cookies and try again, but I still can not log in.

Anyone could help with this situation? (BTW, I tired different browser and different computer, it still not working)

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: can not log into my AGL account

Switched-on

Hi, same for me. Been like this for over 2 months...so frustrating from one of our supposed leading retailers!

Every time I call, I get a new link to 're-activate' with always the same result, 'Something unexpected happened'.

At first I was told that because my first account had not been generated, it would be operational after that.

That's actually not true, because when I first set up my online account, I could navigate around it even though my first account had not yet happened. Anyway, a medal for longsuffering public! Wondering if there is something about my own laptop setup that prevents its smooth application but not so, all my other online accounts work! The app on my iphone behaves the same way! Given up calling for assistance.. Nowhere near good enough!

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @nataliechan and @1610

Thank you for notifying us of this error that you have had when trying to access your accounts online. 

I have raised this error notification with our internal technical team and they have been able to look into each of your accounts to remedy the matter. You should have no issues when trying to login from here onward at agl.com.au/myaccount. Please let me know if you continue to have difficulties, and I will escalate the matter for you.

Thank you for your patience and help with this.

Kindly, Dave.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your help! I have successfully log in to my account.

Switched-on

Well thanks for replying anyway, still same result.

Freezes, same error message, then logs me out and invites me to log in again.

Please fix this.

AGL Moderator

Hi @1610, after reading your other post I am very glad to hear that all is working for you via Google Chrome!

For Internet Explorer users, there is sometimes an error encountered which can be remedied once you clear the cache. Please let us know if anything else comes up where we can lend a hand 🙂

Cheers, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Tags (1)

Switched-on

Same problem