Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

• Want to ask a question? Read this first!

Hello! Our Community is packed with information, advice, ideas, and answers ... just a few clicks aw...

4 2040
  • Solar credit

Why does it take so long to process a credit for solar

0 859
  • Drop In Feed Tariff - 2 NEW Charges

so AGL Energy you wish to drop the solar feed in tariff? NOT HAPPENING. Given your GUARANTEED level ...

12 5588
  • Direct debit

OK so I have a Direct debits of it comes out every fortnight out of an account that is just for bill...

1 1705
  • Wrong meter reading and maybe wrong bill

Hi there I have got the latest electricity bill on 30/11/15. The daliy useage is double than the pre...

1 2380
  • Finacial hardship help

Hi i have no idea how my bills have gotten so high i try my best but struggle just to get by week to...

1 2506
  • Feedback

I would like to compliment a Customer Service girl who helped me over the phone this morning, she he...

1 1310
  • Discount

I would like to know if I could to get discount from my daughter's Healt care card?

1 3676
  • Company Change

Hi There I'm a tenant in Baxter Avenue Kogarah and I'm subscribed to Lumo Electricity but I feel it'...

0 1762
  • Help me

Hi guysPlse I'm needing help, I've once again left things until the last minute. But this time prob ...

1 1358
  • Conneting

Hello im just wondering what i have to do to connect the power and gas ive never had to do it before

2 1845
Can't find what you're looking for?
Top contributors (6 months)