Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

• Want to ask a question? Read this first!

Hello! Our Community is packed with information, advice, ideas, and answers ... just a few clicks aw...

4 1858
  • AGL Smart Meter - display of usage data

I have a smart meter installed and usage data can be viewed either online (My AGL IQ) or via the AGL...

1 3259
  • email

I am trying to send a copy of my Origin bill to AGL to get a quote.All the email access points on th...

1 3045
  • Gas usage

I received my first gas bill at my new rental property 10 days ago.The average daily usage was 74mj....

4 4324
  • change ownership

My friend gonna move out this Monday, I'd take over his AGL account. What should I do to change the ...

1 10114
  • Billing

Hi, I just wonder when I will get my bill? My accountnumber is [hidden]. I terminated my subscriptio...

1 1182
  • Billing

Hi I'm just wondering it's says on my gas account that my next billing date is today the 21/4/2016 w...

1 1197
  • Billing

Have just disconnect gas and electrify. Owe money on electricity but has is in credit. Can I pay ele...

0 1165
  • Overcharged Gas Bill

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could please clarify something for me. I live in a 2BR unit w...

1 6018
  • Bill and usage amount different

Im confused.... my bill is for $104 but according to my usage I've only used $73. Anyone know the re...

1 2743
  • Check my account

Hi there,I'm confused about something in my account.I have rent an apartment since 22 Feb his year. ...

0 4799
Can't find what you're looking for?
Top contributors (6 months)