Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.
I have got the latest electricity bill on 30/11/15. The daliy useage is double than the previous one. therefore I checked the meter and I found some problems accouding to this.
I have three meters. 1. bta43333**, reading on 2/12/15 is 31979.
2. bta43333**, reading on 2/12/15 is 40223.
3. abl5527**, reading on 2/12/15 is 103018.
but, what I can see from the electricity bill on 30/11/15 is like below:
1. 43333** , read date 30/11/15, start read 32036, end read 32481
2. 43333** , read date 30/11/15, start read 40510, end read 40955
3. 5527** , read date 30/11/15, start read 12334.2, end read 12619.1
I believe AGL meter reading stuffs are all good, but for my house there must be a mistake just happened. Can someone can explan what just have happened for my meter reading?
Hey @Bill sorry to hear that you're having this issue - let's sort this out. Please provide your information on our webform and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers