Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Where is my electric billing discount?

Switched-on

My home address is .

I remember that I have connected an electric and gas contract for my apartment early in 29/06/2018, where a  72% and 80% discount separately for the gas and electric supply.

The Gas bill is good for me,

However, I haven't see any discount since I just received my first electric bill today, which is also odd as I chose monthly payment for both gas and electric. The bill didn't show me any discount as well.

What's more, there was an disconnection in 04/10, which heavily affected my life and I just found that the contract was changed into a so called "AGL Standard RetailContract electricity" from the original "AGL Set and ForgetTM electricity".

What to know what happened to my electric supply contract and why I can't get my electric discount.

And please reply to me as soon as possible, as there is a late payment for the existing bill.

If the thing wouldn't be solved perfectly, I will seek some legal help to make a complain.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where is my electric billing discount?

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Daxuan, 

Thank you for your post!

It's important to ensure that you are getting the best discounts. You can see what discount plan you're on via your AGL online account or you check in with us via webchat here with your account details so we can look into this further for you. 

Regards, 

Le 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Where is my electric billing discount?

Switched-on

I'm trying to set up centrepay as im a full time carer

Re: Centrelink centrepay set up

AGL Moderator

Hi VERA,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

You can find out more about setting up Centrepay payments here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.