Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

When do Seniors Discounts start, once signed up?

Switched-on

I signed up for Queensland Seniors Discount at the start of August (over 10 weeks ago), and just got my first quarterly bill, which shows no discount at all.  Has the AGL billing system got it wrong, or does it only start from the next full billing cycle?  I really would have thought AGL wouldn't care when it started, since it's a State Government subsidy.

Thanks for any insight that might also help others.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: When do Seniors Discounts start, once signed up?

Powerhouse

Good morning,

Hopefully an AGL staffer will read this and get more info from you and give you the answer you seek, but when I do a Google on 'agl queensland seniors discount' I get https://www.agl.com.au/residential/help-and-support/concessions-rebates-grants and it may default to NSW but easy for you to change states, hope this helps as it's all I can find.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Re: When do Seniors Discounts start, once signed up?

AGL Employee

Hi @sandrah

there are a few concessions in QLD where there is no eligable rebate so that I can get this check out for you can you PM me your account details and will get the team to have a look?

cheers