Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

What if I have been offered a better deal for electricity. Alinta reckon they can offer 20% disc

Switched-on

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: What if I have been offered a better deal for electricity. Alinta reckon they can offer 20% disc

Powerhouse

Hi Wright29,

I always ask the same question, 20% of what and how long will it last? so many adverts on TV offering different discounts but no one seems to quite manage and offer a deal that shows the bottom line cost to you. In the case of say AGL it's all on their website.

Good luck in your search, for me I am locked into the VPP here in SA for my electricity, despite that, the deal and the FIT are worth a lot to me.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Re: What if I have been offered a better deal for electricity. Alinta reckon they can offer 20% disc

AGL Moderator

Hey wright29,

Thanks for getting in touch!

As BWSS stated, details regarding our current discounts are listed on agl.com.au. However, it's always worth checking in with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) to see if there is anything else that we can do to ensure that you're saving as much money as possible!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.