What happened to the detailed usage information charts ?

lop2019
Conductor
1 Reply 10683 Views

Until a couple of days ago I was able to view daily and hourly usage information for my electricity account.  Today all this has disappeared, I can only see an overview without any option to view detailed daily usage by hour.  Please bring back the option to view hourly usage information.

6 REPLIES 6
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 10681 Views

Hi lop2019,

Thank you for raising this here!

So that I can take a look at this for you, would you mind posting a screenshot of how your "Usage" screen currently displays? It'd also be great if you could send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and email address.

Cheers,

Jayden

lop2019
Conductor
1 Reply 10678 Views

Thanks Jayden, here is what the usage view looks like

aglusage.jpg

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 10664 Views

Hi lop2019,

Thank you for getting to me!

I've touched base with our IT team who've confirmed that hourly usage will be unavailable within My Account for the next few weeks, but that it will be reintroduced soon. You will still have access to this data using your AGL app and we apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jayden

lop2019
Conductor
1 Reply 10662 Views

Thanks Jayden for the information. 

KOR
Switched-on
1 Reply 4894 Views

I cant even get a daily usage readout. What has happened since the end of March?

lop2019
Conductor
0 Replies 4889 Views

Mine has been working  for a long while now. There is usually a delay of about 2 days to see today's usage. So I can see detailed daily usage up to 2 days before the current date.

For example if today is 15th April, I can only see up to 13th April.  I will have to wait till 17th April before I can see usage up to 15th April.

Occasionally there is a delay of just 1 day.