Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Up date the website

Semiconductor

Why is it when I check my account it is never updated, payments I make are not shown  for many many days. It is the 21st century shouldnt AGL be up with the new technology. It is annoying 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Up date the website

AGL Moderator

Hey Oldermummy,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear our online services have been a pain point lately. Our customers information updates online every 2-3 days on average, so it may appear behind at times. However, if you feel that your delays are greater than this, please let us know and we'll happily look into things further!

Kind regards.

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Well it is now Monday I paid money onto my account last Wednesday and still no change it needs to be fixed

Highlighted

Switched-on

Totally agree!! 

I made payment a week ago via bank account, and nothing has been taken/displaying in my account. 

This is the second month this has happened. Last month I thought payment must have not gone through so I paid again only to have double debited from my account! 

This needs to be fixed!

Highlighted

Switched-on

Updating the website billing information every 2-3 days is totally unacceptable. My bill was paid by direct debit yesterday and the website is showing that the bill is overdue! I could have paid a second time if I didn't spend 10 minutes trying to get the right answer from a real person at AGL. Am I annoyed? YES! Lift your game, AGL.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi StewG,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, and I'd like to apologise for the frustration caused by our online services.

We're constantly working to improve things however please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like us to take a look at your account directly.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.