Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Unable to get a bill or anyone who has the ability to generate one

Semiconductor

I moved in to a new house on 17 August 2018 and my account has said 'Set Up in Progress' since then. I have chatted with customer service people 5 times over the last 3 weeks and nobody can tell me when I will get a bill. They can't or won't pass me on to anyone who is willing to help me just find out how much I will pay. I signed up for monthly billing but I was told by one customer service officer that my account has not been set up properly. Well, actually I knew that. It seem fruitless trying to deal with this company. 

If anyone with any idea about what they are doing can help me get a bill generated, I'd appreciate it.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Unable to get a bill or anyone who has the ability to generate one

AGL Moderator

Hi RAS,

Thank you for reach out.

Needless to say, 2+ months is well and truly outside of standard transfer time frames. Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that we can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

My’reply’ to the email bounced with message that your server was unable to complete the reception

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi RAS,

In order for me to help you further with this, I'll kindly as you to send me a private message through the AGL Community. You can do this by clicking my username (jaydeny) and then following the prompts.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Highlighted

Semiconductor

HI Jayden

I did NOT ask for a community chat I Want a Bill Which part of this request do you not understand! Ronald

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi RAS.

I understand your request, and again, we're more than happy to assist with this. It's important to keep in mind that I do not have your account details readily available to me by default. Also, the AGL Community is a public forum so this would not be an appropriate place to share this information. 

I've requested that you send me your information via private message in the interest of maintaining your privacy, however if you'd rather not to do this, you are very welcome to get in touch with us through a different channel.

Kind regards,

Jayden