Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

USAGE CHARGES ON DASH BOARD NOT WORKING

Switched-on

Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later. (ZIEIQ001 - 048). This message has been going on for 12 months and AGL CANT SEEM TO FIX.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: USAGE CHARGES ON DASH BOARD NOT WORKING

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey there, sorry to hear this is yet to be fixed for you. ZIEIQ errors tend to stem from different issues, so we'll need to investigate your account to determine why this is occuring - shoot me a private message with some account info and we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I have spoken to 2 different women on the phone about this issue and sent screen shots of what the screen looks like and the first one seem interested to have it look at, a week later i phoned again and spoke to a different person and see tried to fob me off but after 15 mins she agreed there was an issue and would take it further,, i will wait for another week and i will phone again and see where we are at, they say it is in the IT dep and we cannot talk to them, starting to sound just like Telstra, might be time to look at a new supplier, i wonder what they are trying to hide by not showing out usage

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @David, are you experiencing a similar issue to @Keithcabo's in that you have a ZIEIQ error? What is the full error code that you're receiving? We can most definitely take a look at this and ensure this is fixed for you.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later. (ZIEIQ001 - 048)

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Thanks for the confirmation on that @David. Send me a private message with some account details I'll forward this on to the team for review.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

do you work for AGL

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

That's correct @David.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Curious to know if this has been fixed for David, i have the same issue and not sure where to start to get it sorted?

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @VJ.

I have replied to your private message, if you can please check that and if you are still having any issues happy for your to reply to the private message. From there we can investigate further if required. 

Thanks!