Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Terrible services from AGL Rewards

Drop in

So frustrated with AGL Rewards services, and I have been fooled by 1300 397 079 supprt staff so many times.

I ordered 2 * 50 Coles gift cards on 2nd October only received one, I emailed them on 7th and 11th, no response at all. 

I called 1300 397 079 on 7th in the afternoon, was told she would look into it. 

Called again on 11th, the support staff said the other gift card was sent to wrong email address and she would get back to me within 2 hours, she didn't.

I called 1300 397 079 on 12th, the support staff said she would call me back in 20 minutes, she didn't. I called again after one hour, she promised she would update me by the end of day, nothing happened

I called on 13th, the support staff told me she definitely would call me back, I was fooled again.

It's really riduculous, what a joke!

4 REPLIES

Re: Terrible services from AGL Rewards

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @antkey, very sorry that you're yet to have this one resolved. Send through a private message with some account info (account number, name on the account, best contact number) and I'll follow this up with the team.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!

Drop in

Jeremy,

Thank you. I have sent private message to you. Cheers. 

Drop in

After numerous of attempts, I didn't recive update on my order from AGL Rewards team.

Soon after talking to Jeremy, the issue has been resolved quickly. Jeremy, much apprecaited for your great help. 

Retired AGL Moderator

Always happy to help @antkeySmiley Happy

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!