Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Switched to solar and battery in November, still being charged estimated electricity

Switched-on

I switched to Solar end of Oct, so lets say November and have called several times to switch to Solar Savers, which is now in effect. But I have been charged for estimated electricty usage this entire time even though I have a battery and have not used any electricity from the grid. 

After at least one call a month, with time to resolution being 5 days, then 10 days andI have recently been told AGL did not receive the CCEW (3 months after install), which has now been provided and I have just received my January bill for another estimate of electrity use after reasurred last week this has been resolved due to receiving the CCEW. 

I am not sure what else to do, considering i have paid over $300 in estimated electrity use even though I am on a digital meter, with solar panels and a full charged battery that I only even get down to 40% at the lowest and sending back on average 20kw a day to the grid.

Help!?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Switched to solar and battery in November, still being charged estimated electricity

AGL Moderator

Hi JessLilley! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

That certainly does a bit strange that it's taken this long, please get in touch with our Solar team directly on 1800 680 430 to see what's currently happening for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-