Switched to solar and battery in November, still being charged estimated electricity

JessLilley
Switched-on
1 Reply 4989 Views

I switched to Solar end of Oct, so lets say November and have called several times to switch to Solar Savers, which is now in effect. But I have been charged for estimated electricty usage this entire time even though I have a battery and have not used any electricity from the grid. 

After at least one call a month, with time to resolution being 5 days, then 10 days andI have recently been told AGL did not receive the CCEW (3 months after install), which has now been provided and I have just received my January bill for another estimate of electrity use after reasurred last week this has been resolved due to receiving the CCEW. 

I am not sure what else to do, considering i have paid over $300 in estimated electrity use even though I am on a digital meter, with solar panels and a full charged battery that I only even get down to 40% at the lowest and sending back on average 20kw a day to the grid.

Help!?

1 REPLY 1
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4980 Views

Hi JessLilley! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

That certainly does a bit strange that it's taken this long, please get in touch with our Solar team directly on 1800 680 430 to see what's currently happening for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-