I note that my solar systems check data has not been updated since 21 July, yet when I access 'usage' I can see that the feed in data etc is up to date as of a day or two ago. I did have a chat with one of your on-line staff who said that it had to be fixed by the IT group - but this was several weeks ago, and I find it absolutely ridiculous that something as simple as this can take so long and still not be fixed. If AGL intend to offer such a service, then make it work ! At the moment it is totally useless. Your IT staff need to get their act together and actually provide some decent support to their clients.
I note that it has now been THREE weeks and not a word from AGL support. If I did not pay my bill and was three weeks late there would be hell to pay and probably disconnection, But it is fine for AGL to not provide service for THREE weeks ! Typical c**p service that AGL provide.