Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Solar not credited to account

Switched-on

I am so confused, why don’t I get solar credits and why am I the one to chase this up? Our bills are still the same, but we out so much back into the grid?!?!?! Not happy! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Solar not credited to account

AGL Moderator

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here!

Can I please confirm if you have had your meter upgraded since your solar system was installed to accommodate for exported power? If so, you'll find details about the power you've exported on the second page of your bill under the 'Credits' heading.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Hello

Did this ever get resolved? We have just moved into a house with solar panels and or first bill was crazy with no mention of solar even though we are on the solar savers plan!! I have rung agl about 8 times, been passed from pillar to post and no one seems to be able to tell me why our solar doesn't register. We have 40 panels for two people in the house. We shouldn't be paying anything. I can't get anyone who sends to know what they're talking about our who can help. Maybe I should leave and try another company. 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Zanahugh! 

Welcome to the AGL Community. 

Can you please send us a private message here so we can do a few checks with you? 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hello

Our solar situation is not resolved. If you can't help I am switching providers.

Thanks