Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Solar not credited to account

CT
Conductor

Received my bill today, and it appears solar hasn't been registering for more than two months which, in summer months, means my bill is signicantly higher than it was same-time last year!  Has anyone else had this issue? What was the solution? Am online for help now, but while I'm waiting I thought I'd plug this in to either help others, or for others to help me! 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Solar not credited to account

CT
Conductor

So, a resolution for anyone having the same problem. After being ping-ponged around from online chats (two departments), through to no less than four departments over the phone I can tell you that if this happens it probably means someone needs to look at your solar panels (at least I hope that's the case otherwise I won't be very happy). If AGL did not install it they won't look at them for you (fun for me). 

Oh, and it's worth having two bills on screen, and comparable useage, because twice I was told that my solar was working and billed. I pressed the issue further – substantiated with my bill data – to be told that, 'oh, yeh, it has flatlined'. Make sure someone knows this for sure before you move on, and does their full research. 

AGL Moderator

Hey CT,

Thank you for your post!

It's good to hear that some light was shun on this issue for you, despite the numerous and no doubt frustrating transfers between departments. If there is anything that we can do to help down the track, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Semiconductor

Yes I have the similar issue. My solar installed on January 6 2018 and agl I replaced my old meter with net meter on 10 April 2018.

I received my quarterly bill 19 May 2018 and my bill was 509$ and there are no information about my solar or feed in Tarif credit. My average useage was 17.6kw a day and my system roughly produce 19kw a day. I really don’t understand how can I be charged  avarage 17.6kw a day if my system produce 19kw day.. 

can someone please direct my to right path to sort this problem.. who do I need to speak to any phone numbers please help thank you.