Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Solar Electricity installation still not complete after 10 months

Semiconductor

After 10 months of emails and phone calls my solar electricity installation is still not complete.  I constantly receive bills for different amounts, double billing for daily service fees and no single person takes responsibility for the problem.  I have been requested to be patient but meanwhile I just received 2 bills within a few days, the first for $436 and then $1263.  I am in a state of shock with the $1263 bill. I cannot seem to get any resolution and have been told to be patient.  I have been patient for 10 months.  Has anyone had any success with the Energy ombudsman.  I cannot even switch service providers as the solar installation is still not completed.  Any other suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Solar Electricity installation still not complete after 10 months

AGL Moderator

Hey kerrism,

Welcome to the community!

We agree that 10 months is an unacceptable amount of time for any enquiry to be resolved, and we'd like to see what we can do to help. Given the extent of this issue, you're welcome to contact our management team either by phone on 1300 886 514, or in writing at complaints@agl.com.au. This team will be more than happy and capable to assist you further with your enquiry!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes I have tried the escalation team and complaints email many times.  AGL did contact me today and has registered a case number and is having someone investigate.  Hopefuly the case number will result in some positive outcome but I was informed it may take up to 21 days. 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Unfortunately, even though i was told I would be kept up to date on the issue, I still have not heard back from AGL for over a week.