Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Smart meter data not showing in iq

Switched-on

Hi

i had a smart meter installed a couple of weeks ago. I can't se any of the smart meter data in iq. How long before it starts to show in iq?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Smart meter data not showing in iq

Powerhouse

Hi,

In my experience some data is almost immediate and other date can take quite a while as history has to be built. I assume you have registered to have AGL IQ on board and I also assume your talking about on your PC, you can also have almost the same info on your smart phone which can come in handy.

Have you been with AGL since well prior to having your smart phone installed, you can also elect to give AGL a call as they are open 24/7 and can often solve your query quite quickly.

AGL staff here also look at recent posts and offer their services by asking you to private message them with your contact details like account number etc, this makes it easy for them to look up your account and look into AGL IQ on your behalf.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: Smart meter data not showing in iq

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @101NCH, it may take up to a week for the meter upgrade to be recognised in the national meter database. Once this is updated, our records will reflect the change and you'll begin to see your usage data via AGL IQ and the mobile app.

If you've waited longer than this then we'll need to investigate the reason for the delays - send me a PM with some account info and I'll forward this on to the team.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!