Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Since creating this Community Account I'm unable to login to the AGL account

Hi

I had to create a special account for access to this AGL Communities site. Ever since then I have not been able to login in to the my Online AGL account. After a myriad attempts at resetting the AGL Online account password and speaking with your callcentre staff to this is still not working. The 'new' website is absolute garbage and should be taken down. Whichever company yot got to build the site has made an absolute dogs breakfast of it.

I've spoken with the complaints area and had a different way of resetting my AGL Online account password was attempted which gave access to the account until I closed my browser window. Forget using the app it just keeps on saying wrong account/password.

This website is an absolute joke. Is there something in the back end that looks at the wrong password for the AGL account and confusing it with the AGL Community password?

The total lack of a usable website/app is just about enough for me to switch electricity providers. This needs to be sorted out or lose another customer.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES

Re: Since creating this Community Account I'm unable to login to the AGL account

Hi @Solarguy

This sounds extremely frustrating and I'm really sorry you've had this experience. Feel free to send me a message with some account details and we'll take a look at what's happened here. 

Newcomer

Re: Since creating this Community Account I'm unable to login to the AGL account

So here we are over 2 weeks later and still no resolution to this problem. 

Why is AGL unable to fix a simple issue of not being able to access the online account pages?

Employee
Employee

Hello @Solarguy

Apologies for the delay in our response to you. I have sent you a Private message in regards to your issue this morning and am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers!

Visitor

Just to let you know, I am experiencing exactly the same problems and exactly the same frustrations.

The call centre staff do not know what to do, and although one staff member has said she would "escalate this to IT", nothing has happened.

Also, neighbour has had the same problems for over a week, and he says he has also sent numerous emails to AGL, and they haven't even bothered to reply to a single one. He put a "trace" on the emails to see if they were actually being read and, guess what....they weren't.....just going into a "black hole."

Hi @patLY

Thank you for your post, and apologies for these ongoing issues you have experienced. 

We have been looking into your account, and cannot seem to locate any specific issues when trying to access your account. However, we have had reports that customers are not being able to access their online account when using Internet Explorer as your browser. If this is the case, can you please try using another browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari? 

If you find that you are still having ongoing issues, please let me know and I will reach out to you directly. If you could please let me know where you are getting the issue, and what error message or issue you are seeing?

Thank you for your help and patience with this matter.

Sincerely, Jordan

Rookie

I have been unable to login to my account via Safari, IE, Google, Firefox...

Suggestions on how to login?

Hi @luckydodo79

Thank you for letting us know about this error, and apologies for the late response!

You should not be experiencing any difficulty logging in, and we would love to lend a hand. If you are still having these issues, could you please take a screenshot of the error message you are receiving, and attach it to this thread?

Thank you for your help in advance and I look forward to your response.

Kindly, Jordan