Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Seniors discount

Switched-on

I've just checked out the information page for my 'new' account. There is no mention on it of a seniors discount. I spoke to someone a couple of days ago regarding my pensioner concession card, gave my details, was given an account number etc, but as I said, there is no mention of a seniors discount on the information. I don't understand why I had to be put into a different way of accessing gas and electricity just because I got my pensioner concession card returned. I was quite happy with the way it was. Now I have to get used to another system, and I don't understand why. Am I going to a different company? I am happy with AGL, but this doesn't feel the same. Can you please explain why all the change. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Seniors discount

AGL Moderator

Hey ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out!

You should be able to clarify some of this information my logging into your online account here: aglener.gy/LogIn. If you don't find the information you need here, or if you'd like us to jump into your account and have a look around, please feel free to get in touch with our web chat team here: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.