Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Seniors discount?

alf
Switched-on

Hi, I was just wondering whether pensioners get any discounts on their gas bill? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Seniors discount?

Alumni

Hi, Alf! Thanks for your post. We have a number of offers for seniors and concession card holders, though these do tend to vary by state. Can you please let us know which state you reside in, so we can point you in the right direction?

Before posting, make sure you are familiar with our community guidelines.

And be sure to give a like when you see a helpful post from a user!

alf
Switched-on

Hi,

I live in N.S.W. SYDNEY

aLF

Alumni

Thanks for getting back to us, Alf. 

Find more info on Concessions, Rebates and Grants for NSW residents here. This page outlines eligibility requirements for State-funded concessions and grants available in NSW. If you would like to talk through options available to you, please contact us.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lauren  

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated 🙂
Highlighted

Alumni

P.S. Check out our Seniors Card member offer. You can get access to great discounts off our usage charges. Give us a ring on 1300 889 324 to discuss and visit the website for more details: https://www.agl.com.au/seniors

Thanks 🙂 

Lauren 

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated 🙂

Switched-on
Queensland

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi there @CFairall, are you enquiring as to whether we offer seniors concessions in Queensland?

Head to this page, and ensure 'QLD' is selected in the top banner, to the right of the search function. There you'll find a list of concessions, grants and rebates that you may be entitled to.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!