Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Self reading gas meters

Conductor
I am not in the monthly billing program. AGL was able to access my meter for more than 10 years. Suddenly, las two bills were estimated. But overestimated by far, even after those 10 years! I managed to read and take a photo of meter, but found nowhere to send it to! The input your own reading button, seems to be ONLY for monthly billing. What about quarterly clients? Where do we send our client readings? Used to be an email to Jemena. Seems no longer the case. Email bounced back undelivered. Please advide. My experience with AGL, is the sooner you fix the credit, the better. If you leave it too long, or many bills, it gets complicated, confusing, and the client ends up overpaying anyway!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Self reading gas meters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Veronica  I'm sorry to hear this. To able to assist you & to provide you an update on Jemena Gas Networks process is for sending in self-reads if you could provide me with your account details and your contact information via a private message. Just an FYI, AGL do not own that process & we're currently working with Jemena Gas Networks on the customer own reads process.

Re: Self reading gas meters

Conductor

Thanks for yoyr reply. Jemena Gas, said self meter reading information is to be sent yo distributor (AGL). AGL said they do not own ths process... so, who does?