Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

SENIORS DISCOUNT

Switched-on

Hello, I recently entered into a new energy plan with AGL - I have now received my Seniors Card - am I eligible for further discounts?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: SENIORS DISCOUNT

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi @Sterls 

Are you able to let me know what State you live in so that I may give you the most relevant information regarding Seniors Card Concessions?

Kindest Reagrds,

Katie

Highlighted

Switched-on

Victoria

Highlighted

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Thank you for providing that information @Sterls 

In Victoria there is no set Concession for Seniors Card Holders such as yourself however AGL does have set products available for Seniors. If this is something that might interest you, feel free to follow this link https://www.agl.com.au/campaigns/seniors/seniors-card to the page on our website and have a look! 

Highlighted

Powerhouse

Good morning Sterls,

Just a friendly reminder, if you get any notifications on having changeover to a smart meter, do your homework first, like the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it, it's not nice to be locked in to any energy supplier via their proprietary smart meter.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Victoria

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @Peco,

Thank you for your post! 🙂

If you are looking for plans for seniors, you can find our most recent offers right here: aglener.gy/seniorsFB. Make sure you have 'Victoria' selected in the top left-hand corner. These offers are available for our NSW or Victorian customers.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

@Sterls wrote:

Hello, I recently entered into a new energy plan with AGL - I have now received my Seniors Card - am I eligible for further discounts?

Highlighted

Switched-on

@Sterls wrote:

Highlighted

Switched-on

NSW