Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Ridiculous Bills!!!!

Switched-on

My bills have always been stable and nice since i started with AGL. HOWEVER, I have received ridiculously high bills in the last three months. Last electricity bill was 31.27kwh average daily usage, and same time last year was only 0.87kwh averyage daily usage. Bill increased 34 times? 34 times?? Nothing changed in our 2 bedroom apartment. Only 2 people and both work full time. We only come home and sleep basically. And this is only one of the ridiculous bills, gas is getting crazy too. We rarely cook. Last month my gas and electricity bills were higher than my morgage repayments. I need AGL team to work this out seriously and correct the mistakes!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Ridiculous Bills!!!!

AGL Moderator

Hey Fanyuan,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your electricity and gas bills.

We understand that nobody likes to see their bills higher than they feel they should be, and we're committed to ensuring the accuracy of all of our customers bill.  So that we're able to assist you further, we'll have to ask that you obtain a current reading of your meters, and contact our web chat team by following this link, and we'll be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Ridiculous Bills!!!!

Switched-on

Hi can u help