Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Resolutions Team - Lousy Customer Service by Individuals

How do I complain about particular people in the resolution team for extremely poor customer service? Asked to speak to their manager and was told they were the highest person I could speak to. Asked a straightforward question and refused to answer. Only after endless conversation was a "$25 payment" offered for poor customer satisfaction. Truly pathetic for someone who is suppossed to resolve issues. Same person twice in various calls - other members seems to try hard to work with a customer - but this one, just wants to be a complete a..hole!! AGL needs to really get its act together in looking at customer satisfaction. I'm even prepared to pay more just to go somewhere else!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Resolutions Team - Lousy Customer Service by Individuals

Alumni

Hi @FrustratedAGLCustomer

We're concerned to hear you've had such a terrible time with one of our employees on two separate occasions. If you could leave you're details with us, we'll be able to look into what's occured and follow up with training to ensure we improve in the future. Use our support form to submit your details and we'll be in touch shortly. 

Cheers, 
Lauren

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated 🙂