Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Recompense for failure to deliver service?

Switched-on

Who here thinks we should NOT be billed at all for periods when access to  ALL our data is not available?

How can we trust the billing team when we cant verify our feed in data. Where are they getting the data to bill on?
3 choices AGL fix the access to the data, anull the bill, put back the manual meters and reinstate the meter readers - your choice.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Recompense for failure to deliver service?

AGL Moderator

Hi @Trish_51,

We have published an article relating to this outage error, where we will continue to provide updates. You can access it here

We will not be offering compensation for this period where the outage occurred. However, if you would like to escalate this matter, our service team will be able to discuss this with you, you can speak with them here: https://bit.ly/AGLChatFa4.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Recompense for failure to deliver service?

Switched-on

Then perhaps THAT page shouls be linked IN the presented non sensical error. Not hard guys. AGL you realise its been broken for a SIGNIFICANT proportion in the current billing cycle. Comon sense says you should preemptivly notify customers of a problem. I have  contacted the facebook platitude team. No sucess there either. I dont trust you seeing the number of customers there on facebook and here with billing complaints of overcharging. There is in this case a total failure in openness and transparency in billing charges and a failure to make a known problem aparent, this is not only poor service but verging on dishonest.