Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Recent discount not adjusted on bill

Switched-on

We switched to AGL when we got 14% corporate discount. Now AGL is giving everyone 26% discount and they didn't add it to our account. It is not fair as it should be automatically moved to higher discount. I could have saved about $70-80 on my recent bill. Will you discount my bill now?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Recent discount not adjusted on bill

AGL Moderator

Dear Raj,

Thanks for joining the AGL Community!

We always need to discuss a few brief terms and conditions with our customers before changing their discount plans! You can get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to have a chat about your options, and hopefully find a better plan for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Billing Electricity

Switched-on

A previous client stated he was getting 26% on his Electricity! I am getting 18% with 2 % double up if paid on time. I was recently told

I would not get the 2% anymore!!  WHY ???

Highlighted

Billing Electricity

Switched-on

@Rajwrote:

We switched to AGL when we got 14% corporate discount. Now AGL is giving everyone 26% discount and they didn't add it to our account. It is not fair as it should be automatically moved to higher discount. I could have saved about $70-80 on my recent bill. Will you discount my bill now?

A previous client stated he was getting 26% on his Electricity! I am getting 18% with 2 % double up if paid on time. I was recently told

I would not get the 2% anymore!!  WHY ???

Highlighted

Re: Billing Electricity

Switched-on

It is customers job here at AGL to keep themselves updated for the discount and changes. I recently got a reply from AGL and they said they cannot adjust the new discount on my recent bill, it will be applicable from the next bill, so we are gone to Alinta with 28% discount.

Highlighted

Re: Billing Electricity

AGL Moderator

Hey Lylarhodes,

Thanks for your comment!

It sounds like a direct debit discount may have stopped applying to your bills, however we won't know for sure until we've had a look at your account. If you'd like us to double check things and provide you a definite answer, you can get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to help!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.