Re: Pamela Gilbert Need correction on outrageous bill of $1300

PamelaGilbert
Semiconductor
3 Replies 4012 Views

I have received an outrageous bill  of $1300.  Please correct.  My meter was read after years of not reading it although it has always been accessible.  One of your employees was obviously scared by dogs barking and for some reason opened all my gates in his hasty exit.   I only know this because I have caring neighbours who  saw the dogs loose and put them back into my yard.  I have a case for negligence here alone but choose not to pursue it.    fMy meter was read I and I was charged $11.00  Please explain the massive charge after 1 month.  I have no understanding of this.

Pamela Gilbert

KALLANGUR QLD

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3534 Views

Hi Pamela,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I can only imagine how startling a bill of this amount would be! We're keen to lend you a hand, but we're unable to do this through the AGL Community I'm sorry to say. If you'd like to chat with a member of our customer service team now, I encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AdamAbbi2022
Switched-on
0 Replies 1641 Views

The same thing as far as the outrageously negligent conduct in the way AGL are billing it’s customers with unrealistic and incorrect usage 

Gislason
Conductor
0 Replies 1611 Views

Pamela K. Gilbert, Albert Brick Professor of English at the University of Florida, has published widely in the areas of Victorian literature

myccpay account